Baltic Comp – Shore-side electricity for berths
- Shore-side electricity connection points will be installed on five berths at four different quays.
- The objective is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, other harmful air emissions and noise in the port, as well as proactively take care of the shore power of ships visiting the port and electrify other port functions.
- The project also includes a technical report on the electrification of the port’s other berths.
- Locations of shore-side electrivity supply:
- RoRo 1 (two connection points)
- RoRo 6 (one connection point)
- RoRo 7 (two connection points)
- Laitsaari (four connection points)
1.6.2022 – 30.09.2023
Total budget 1 500 000 €
CEF-funding 450 000 €
+358 50 303 9706